Due to the continuing growth in its property investment portfolio, an opportunity has arisen within the group for an experienced, hands-on Asset and/or Property Manager. The role will be reporting directly to the General Manager and liaise closely with the development and finance teams.
The Billbergia Group is a diversified, wholly Australian owned private property group, headquartered in Meadowbank (Sydney) and active across the Eastern Australian Seaboard. Billbergia is diversified across the property lifecycle, including acquisitions, investments, development, sales and marketing and construction. The group has received broad industry and stakeholder recognition for its industry-leading design and delivery, including that of key community and social infrastructure.
The Primary Function of this role is to deliver on all aspects of the administrative, financial, capital and operations of the assigned property portfolio. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working with Group Management and providing up to date portfolio information;
- Communicating with tenants, including in relation to their leases and rental commitments;
- Planning and managing property maintenance;
- Liaising with property and leasing lawyers, including in-house counsel, in relation to AFLs, leases and lease issues;
- Assisting with the planning, marketing and leasing of retail and commercial development projects.
- Coordinating permitted use approvals;
- Risk management;
- Coordinate the preparation and approval process of property operating budgets;
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio;
- Monthly review of operating statements;
- Assisting in the due diligence and assessment of potential acquisitions;
- Financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting (i.e. variance reporting, discounted cash flows, IRR’s, etc.)
- Commercially astute with at least 10 years of proven experience in asset management, shopping centre management, property management and/or tenancy coordination;
- Computer literacy sufficient to operate spreadsheet and word processing applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint);
- Ability to work with financial concepts and perform financial analysis including ROI, IRR and discounted cash flow modelling;
- Able to work pragmatically, practically and independently;
- A strategically minded and analytical individual with strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience managing physical assets through their entire lifecycle;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Skilled negotiator;
- Diplomacy, tact and a helpful, positive, professional presentation and attitude.
- Diverse portfolio
- Generous Salary
- Great Culture
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com